WHITE WITCH ~ CARMEN ~ 02-46212223 - Let me be the path to a future you control
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Salutation for full moon Healing......
10 Personalities You Need To Avoid In Life
FULL MOONS 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPRICORN
Halleluiah in the highest praise.

Most Popular Posts

SPELLS & CLEANSINGS
WITCHCRAFT
powered by

CARMEN - WHITE WITCH - AUSTRALIA

Car Feng Shui Tips.

Car Feng Shui Tips.

First and foremost, clean the clutter in the car. This seems so benign but is still so critically important to contributing to easy, safe and fun car travel. Once the clutter is cleaned out, then we'll make that new car smell a thing of the past. Use a small cotton ball soaked in a dozen drops of lemon essential oil as an all-natural air freshener and as a way to keep your mind on the road and off daydreams and distractions. A combo of six drops each of lemon and peppermint oils dripped on a cotton ball will keep the driver on the proverbial ball. Playing soft and soothing music will do more to enhance a good mood in the car than any other thing. And, lastly, affix a small convex mirror onto the back bumper of the car in order to repel or reflect bad juju, or to keep away evil energies and road rage.

BLESSINGS

9 Comments to Car Feng Shui Tips. :

Comments RSS
Gerard Braeden on Monday, October 15, 2012 7:53 PM
Car Feng Shui tips seems to me pretty outstanding from all side and as far as I came to know about this issue I'm impressed from all side. Thanks dude.
Reply to comment

credit card authorization on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:42 PM
I think tips is always important to all. So I've received your tips with great pleasure about the Car Feng Shui as well. Thanks and keep it up!!
Reply to comment

Brad on Thursday, December 27, 2012 8:47 PM
Good tips you have provided man! The thing is that whatever you have written up in here all are very true as well. So keep it up! Thanks
Reply to comment

Nia onit on Sunday, January 06, 2013 12:44 AM
Superb content at all! After reading this I am totally amazed to know the content. Here you provided some good Car's Feng Shui Tips. I hope this will be effective for us. Thanks.
Reply to comment

Enoch Rotz on Sunday, January 27, 2013 3:52 PM
Difference and valuable information is here that is totally new experience for me. I am happy to know about the car feng shui tips that is handful to me.
Reply to comment

www.ecosafari.com/ on Saturday, March 30, 2013 11:36 PM
Your advice is much effective to all of us for a safe and fun car travel. I am grateful to you for getting a good lesson by the assist of your blog.
Reply to comment

http://www.bilprovning.se/ on Thursday, April 11, 2013 2:37 PM
Truly this type of informative article is always helpful for a safe and fun car travel. Different information you have shared here that is totally new experience for me.
Reply to comment

Internet Marketing on Monday, May 05, 2014 5:30 PM
I am very happy with your stuff of information and i hope you will keep update us.
Reply to comment

réplicas de relojes on Sunday, November 30, 2014 12:34 AM
Unabhaengig von Egal der Punkt, dass das Haus das Haus staendig ( sehr gut ! réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes
Reply to comment