WHITE WITCH ~ CARMEN ~ 02-46212223 - Let me be the path to a future you control
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Salutation for full moon Healing......
10 Personalities You Need To Avoid In Life
FULL MOONS 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPRICORN
Halleluiah in the highest praise.

Most Popular Posts

SPELLS & CLEANSINGS
WITCHCRAFT
powered by

CARMEN - WHITE WITCH - AUSTRALIA

HEALTH & HEALING

The Physiological Importance of the Pineal Gland
During the late 1990's in England, a scientist by the name of Jennifer Luke undertook the first study the effects of sodium fluoride on the pineal gland. She determined that the pineal gland
, located in the middle of the brain, was a target for fluoride. The pineal gland simply absorbed more fluoride than any other physical matter in the body, even bones.
Because of the pineal gland's importance to the endocrine system, her conclusions were a breakthrough. Her study provided the missing link to a lot of physiological damage from sodium fluoride that had been hypothesized but not positively connected. A veritable root source for the chain reaction of blocked endocrine activity had been isolated.
Good news though. Frequent exposure to outdoor sunshine, 20 minutes or so at a time, will help stimulate a fluoride calcified pineal gland. Just make sure you take off your hat. This is more important than most realize, because the pineal gland affects so much other enzyme and endocrine activity, including melatonin production.

7 Comments to HEALTH & HEALING:

Comments RSS
amberen on Tuesday, June 05, 2012 5:15 PM
hi, I like your post. I think it is very important for everyone.
Reply to comment

Healthy lifestyles for men on Friday, February 07, 2014 11:04 PM
Fantastic and useful discussion which is very essential for because i need best health care. I must follow the article which is very useful to me as well.
Reply to comment

Eliab on Thursday, March 06, 2014 3:58 PM
You really explained well in just sufficient steps on health with the mind,this post is easy to understand and you conveyed that will be very conductive for me as well..Thanks a lot..
Reply to comment

Physical Therapy Edmonton on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 11:28 PM
It is very important to spread awareness in people about health issues and how to overcome on these issues. The blog presented in the link about isagenix health is really performing good job by informing people how to take exercise in order to stay healthy and fit.
Reply to comment

Exercise Therapy on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:12 PM
Hello! I must tell you the blog post related to national institutes of health is really good. It is very informative. I want to mention one thing that I like the way you write the post to the point. I really appreciate and keep writing!
Reply to comment

Leon J. Mullen on Thursday, August 21, 2014 2:47 PM
I am not sure where you’re getting your information, but good topic. I need to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks to magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.
Reply to comment

rolex 178341 on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 8:50 PM
Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest factor to take into accout of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst folks think about issues that they just don't recognize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
Reply to comment