WHITE WITCH ~ CARMEN ~ 02-46212223 - Let me be the path to a future you control
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Salutation for full moon Healing......
10 Personalities You Need To Avoid In Life
FULL MOONS 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPRICORN
Halleluiah in the highest praise.

Most Popular Posts

SPELLS
SPELLS & CLEANSINGS
WITCHCRAFT
powered by

CARMEN - WHITE WITCH - AUSTRALIA

WANT TO GET MARRIED -heres the FENG SHUI TIP

bagua bagua feng shui guidance Thinking of Marriage ?

Its simply deciding to be married, all it takes to get your wedding Shui on? Well, it's a darn good start. Declare that decision and create a clear intention in order to make sure that what you decide is also what you get. Then, once you've decided to be married, arrange a cluster of crystals such as clear or rose quartz or amethyst in the Love arena of your bedroom. Be sure that there's some sort of light, either natural sunlight or from a lamp, that illuminates this cluster. Arrange an image of the Double Happiness Symbol somewhere close by as well. The crystals should be lit for at least three consecutive hours every day. Leave this love-ly cure in place for at least 27 days, although 49 days would be much more optimal. If you forget or skip lighting them for any one day you must begin the adjustment all over again. After the 49th day you can put the crystals away and turn off the lights, but you should keep the Happiness Symbol in that same place. Soon enough your decision to get married should show some substantial forward momentum and a walk down the aisle shouldn't be too far behind! I'll go ahead and offer my own best wishes right now!

BLESSINGS BE

14 Comments to WANT TO GET MARRIED -heres the FENG SHUI TIP:

Comments RSS
vikas on Friday, August 17, 2012 1:04 AM
my sister leena d.o.b 23-11-1977 time17.50 birth place mumbai when she get married/

Santosh.B.R. on Friday, August 09, 2013 3:32 PM
Santosh.B.R. Date of birth: 251/1978, Time: 9:55 AM, Place Kanakapura. when will I get marry please reply.

Ankit Jindal on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 3:35 AM
Really Thanks for your great suggestion, GOD bless you. I know value of marriage, i am not pessimistic, but when someone face only and only bad luck, really we don't have reason to be optimistic... What is my mistake if i am visually impair, i never got anybody around me who could understand my feelings... I am 27 year old, but i feel that i have spent 27 centuries! Really, loneliness is a slow poison, but here this is another bad luck for me that after 27 years, this poison is unable to kill my bloody self... I am waiting for a change for me, i don't know i am thinking right or not, but according to me, MYWIFE would be my best friend, MYWIFE would be my heartbeats, MYWIFE would be my everything...

H.p Carmen on Monday, November 11, 2013 10:22 PM
Dearest Ankit, the coming year 2014 begins to open new paths for you. Every morning begin with saying. "I welcome change,I Embrace Change". Do not allow depression to suffocate you from accepting challenge.Great things come to those who use their soul in strength. Be the Best you can Be. The most important message I see for you is...... Turn up to LIFE. Turn up to LIVING. Stop hiding Ankit your missing so much happiness. Smile Big Breathe Strong Believe Move forward BLESSINGS H.p Carmen

Alex Hissam on Thursday, October 31, 2013 3:25 AM
Choosing a business that

Zandra Nosacka on Monday, November 04, 2013 10:38 AM
who themselves carried out off

Kemal on Sunday, November 10, 2013 9:59 AM
popular and also in that respect there is

monikaa on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 3:43 AM
i need help regarding my marriage not happening..............

manmi sarma on Friday, February 21, 2014 7:36 PM
my sister is not getting married. her DOB: 18-10-1986 and time: 12:1 2 p.m.(IST). when will she get marry and is there any way /tip/method to follow that she gets marry soon by this year-2014

cheap real ray bans on Thursday, September 18, 2014 12:15 PM
I am really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A number of my blog readers have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?

strona internetowa on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 6:31 AM
which, designed for not one person could be cozy in addition to decent. After the particular start off of your toddler attempting to generate the right illnesses just for the

strona internetowa on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 6:31 AM

nisha on Friday, October 31, 2014 3:18 PM
I want to get married. Plz suggest me some easy and tricky method

priya on Tuesday, December 02, 2014 7:36 PM
i not getting married. her DOB: 19-10-1985 and time: 08:40 p.m. when will she get marry and is there any way /tip/method to follow that she gets marry soon by this year-2014